Friday, March 4, 2011

Upcoming Posts

I've been busy this week--work, MMA class, workouts, life--and haven't had the time or energy to post but I wanted to get something up here anyway.

In the future, I plan to publish posts about injuries, Datu Kelly Worden, the best martial arts movies, tips on kicking and punching, my ideas on weight loss, memories of 70s northwest martial arts tournaments, sparring tips, knife fighting, martial artists vs. fighters, Bruce Lee, Tae Kwon Do, running a martial arts studio, more on fitness and fitness after fifty...and much, much more!

If you like this blog, please keep reading and pass it along to others. I really need to get it bumped up in the rankings and the only way to do that is to get more eyes on it, more views, more clicks. So lets's make a deal--please help me get the word out and I promise you that I'll keep making improvements in content and appearance.

The pic is of me and my buddy, Moose, the Seattle Mariner baseball team mascot. I thought I'd impress you all with the star power of my acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment